Thursday, May 10, 2007

Vacation

Cant wait for tomorrow!! Its been sometime since I went on a vacation, gonna fly to East Malaysia for the Miri International Jazz Festival. There's gonna be quite a few renowned bands i heard, but I dont know any of them. Just gonna go and enjoy the music by the beach and gulp down some cold Heineken smoke my cigars and get high!! Hopefully my mates can smuggle a bottle of Scotch in. Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant imagine I spent so much money for this when I can just go to the local jazz festival in Kuala Lumpur. Anyway Miri is a nice place one of the only part of East Malaysia that makes me feel at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe... remember our Miri trip? no wonder you feel at home there. kihkihkih

CK said...

I also love Miri. But what happen to you there till it's the ONLY place in East Malaysia that you feel like home? Just wonder...

Cheers