Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Tax Time

Sigh blogging is not easy I wonder how on earth does hardcore bloggers keep up with this. Some even post 2-3 articles a day. Craaaazeeee!!!

Maybe I am just too lazy........... well its that time of the year again, received my tax form early of the year and I was really keen to find out how much I had to pay the government to drive on shity roads and bad services from the law forces. Unfortunately I didnt get my EA from from my office till end of March. By then I've lost all my mood to do my tax calculations. None the less due date was 2 days ago and it wasnt that complicated this time round. I was too lazy to do any reduction and I dont think I have any to deduct for last year's income. Took my 15 minutes to fill up the form and DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!

I was hoping my monthly salary deduction for tax would be sufficient, but hell no!! I had to fork up another MYR561. SHITE!!!! thats like 500 worth my bitchin!! Total tax was even more than my first pay when I started working.
Well no choice better pay up, gonna have to keep my records clean to buy a house later. I'll take it as a blessing in disguise, its fortunate to be paying taxes. Dont think I can survive on an income that is tax free.

Be a law abiding person, buy more books and send your parent for more medical check up this year. Reading materials deduction is up to MYR1000 for 2007 tax. Thats good news.

No comments: