Monday, May 21, 2007

April & May Summarization

Just realised I didnt post anything in April. Alot of things has happened since April fools day on the 1st. Overdue birthday wishes to some close and far away and also some parted ones.

April 2nd was Arron's birthday, I've known Aaron since I was 13 but we werent close untill we were in college. No celebrations this year because he was alcohol fasting for holly Easter. Just right after Easter ended, he threw a private party in Selangor Club in KL. Sad to know that I was the only school friend invited. Would have been great if Edmund was still around to drink with us. None the less the party was great had the chace to meet his flight academy mates and catch up with some of his old SAP colleagues. We sat drank and chat till late.

April 10th was Jessica's birthday, she will always be M'n Ee to me. An annual tradition for me to send out belated birthday text message wishes to her cell.

April 21st was my mother's 60th birthday. Some chinese family would be throwing a big celebration when they reach 60 thanking god that they're still alive. Some mothers are already grandmothers by 60 but not mine. Hmmm,.. ---- think my elder brother better do something about it. he better get marry first.

April 22nd is Allan's birthday who is so far away in America!! Damn!! I didnt know he is back in KL, I thought he said he's coming back in June.

Would like to extend my deepest condolences to the Khaw family. Ed's father passed on recently. I only came to know of his illness the day before he parted this world. Lucky Mary notified me and Aaron. It was really very sudden, he was a very healthy and strong man. I woke up one evening with alot of missed calls on my cell but I couldnt returned Mary & Aaron's calls because my cell was barred from calling out. Later I found out that Ed's dad was lying in hospital for the 10 days and doctor said he has slim chance living. Next day my cell rang and it woke me up and the bad news came in, he passed away in the morning and he was already at the funeral parlour. I jumped out of bed and rushed to the wake service to meet the family.

May 11-13th I flew to Miri for the Miri International Jazz Festival. Will post on my trip very soon with some pictures.

Today is May 21st. 2nd year I've miss celebrating Edmund's birthday. Usually we're just go out to get ourself some alcohol and watch some chics in disco, a typical guys nite out except with an occasion. There was one year on Ed's birthday, we were at Bliss disco and he got picked up by a chic. We had a great time that night teasing him and he was putting his cool act to impress the chic. LOL good times!!! Sighhh ---..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

an eventful April indeed.. mostly, as you said, things would have been different if Edmund was still around.. nevertheless, i think "Black Dog" in coffee shops with chicken wings can be part of our weekend plans now.. hahahaa.. Happy Belated Birthday, Ed!

$1 said...

Black Dog sounds good with BBQ chicken wings