Monday, January 8, 2007

It has been 2 years.....

Ever had a buddy whom is closer to you than you own brothers? Someone who never fails to back you up in anyway when you feet lands in shit? The very same person whom would take a stab or a bullet for you.

I knew Edmund since we were in high school, only clicked when we were in college. Let’s just say we’re pretty much like brothers for 9 long years. Where ever you are Ed, I bet life is much better on the other side. It has been 2 years…… life is so different without you around we still miss you a lot. Not in the mood to write on this, rest in peace my brother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!me the 1st person who leave a comment on your blog..is it?hehe

congrats to u and u finally started your blog...haha....hope more will come since u got lots of time

Allan Chow said...

Yat Mun! Good to hear from you my friend. I hope life is treating you well. I will be back for a visit in June to attend Jeremy Chan's wedding. You still remember him right? Anyway, email me again sometime, let me know whats up.

Meantime, have a great week and stay in touch.

Meng Leong

Anonymous said...

Hugs