Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bow to the lil' Saint

Just came back from an excruciating drinking session with my office mates and got a mail notification from my Messenger. Felt a little horny, so I decided to check my mails hoping its some adult rated mails I usually get from my mates, to my surprise the first mail was tittled Dylan Yeap. DAMN!!!! Congratulations dSaint and Di!! Proud parent of lil Dylan aka Lil Saint weighing at 2.71Kg. He look like a cute lil saint and so adorable!! No wonder he doesn’t blog and log on messenger anymore. I suspected he was on ‘DADDY’ leave but I wasn’t to sure. Such a BITCH!!!!!! Anyway will go visit them next week with some cigars.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cute baby!!! EEeeee!
My maternal instincts must have kicked in.

But urm.... the first part on your *ahem* adult urges a bit tak matching and salah rite... :P

$1 said...

Thanks for poping by,.. well cant say much. I am not married like you. Lol!! Sorry that how a bitch express himself.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.