Monday, July 9, 2007

July Updates

Busy July. Happy Birthday to Doris my old college mate on 1st July, she's now flying with SIA in Singapore. I never fail to wish her belated birthday. 3rd July would be Suben's birthday, my old primary school mate. Quiet celebration this year with him this year, 2 years ago we celebrate his birthday in Malacca and last year he got pissed drunk and puked in my car. This year he celebrated quietly with his dear one. Last but not least 4th July, Hoorayy Independence Day in US and my pal Enghooi living downunder in Australia celebrated his 28th birthday.
Lotsa event happening this month, Reza & Lavina's wedding in PJ on Saturday 7-7-07 morning. I did drop by to say hi before left town for another function in Malacca. had to leave because me & Mrs$1 were seriously under dressed for a nikah session at Reza's house. I just got back from Dave's engagement party in Malacca on yesterday. Supah pack scheduled weekend. Got to scoot off to Penang for Reza & Lavina's wedding next weekend in Penang at Lone Pine Beach resort. Sighhhh.... a good short getaway though.

No comments: