Monday, February 26, 2007

Got Tagged!

Got tagged by Cheryl 5 days ago but I didnt realised till today

Three things that scare me:
Senile drivers.
My girlfriend's driving

My hard drive Crash

Three people who make me laugh:
No one in particular, I'd laugh at anything and anyone thats funny.

Three things I love:
Animals!!!!
Bitchin
My aquarium

Three things I hate:
Not able to keep to my words
Traffic Jams
Hot humid weather

Three things I don't understand:
Human behaviour
How do they cork a wine bottle?
Religious people

Three things on my desk:
Lotsa old mails
Dust balls
Lotsa old magazines

Three things I'm doing right now:
Working
Blogging
Watching Movies

Three things I want to do before I die:
Take up culinary on European/Chinese cuisine
Open up a fine dining restaurant
Travel Europe

Three things I can do:
Cook for my girlfriend and family
I can arch my body backwards and make my toes touch my head (FREAKY!!)
Able to smell anything in the air before others do (my god gift dog nose)

Three things you should listen to:
Critics
Friends in trouble
Your spouse/partner

Three things you should never listen to:
Sales talk (if you wanna buy something you dont need people to convince you)
Chinese Opera
Yourself or friends that say "I'm not drunk" after whole night of drinking

Three things I'd like to learn:
How to make Chocolate desserts
How to drive like a professional racer
How to make more money$$$

Three favorite foods:
Anything with Chocolates
Most meaty stuff
Gwailo cuisine.
The list will never end if I specify my favourite food.

Three beverages I drink regularly:
H2O
Beer
Anything Alcoholic

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid: I refer kid as below 12 year old
Misfit of Science, National Geographics, McGyver
Asterix comics, Tin Tin Comics, all sorts of other comics


3 people I have to tag:
Ben aka dsaintx
Ben aka Tha Poopshooter
Only 2 bloggers I know.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

*go speed racer, go speed racer...*

fuiyoh. never knew you wanted to be a professional racer ah. :)

$1 said...

Nope I dont wanna be a racer, just wanna drive faster in saffer way. Just want to have the expirience.